The MHN Blog is a companion to the Maritime Heritage Network, a not-for-profit, comprehensive website of maritime heritage organizations, attractions, and activities in the Pacific Northwest. The blog highlights news, activities, and resources useful to the entire maritime heritage community. All views expressed are the author's own. Opposing views are welcome.

Great gift ideas at the new MHN Gift Shop!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Received My Wawona Book Copies

I received my shipment of Shipbuilders, Sea Captains, and Fishermen from the publisher. I get a nice discount as an author, and I can turn them around and sell them at the suggested retail price or a discount of my own. I plan to do so at lectures at area museums. I received 110 books, plus the five free copies. Now all I have to do is sell them! Easier said than done for me, the world's worst salesman.

I also have to give eight away to local libraries and the Washington State Library as part of my grant from 4Culture. I sent them off today.

Hoping for some reviews soon. If you've read the book, please post a review at Amazon.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home